If you want to spend less time running to the bank and more time running your business, then Remote Deposit Service may be the solution for you. Convenient for businesses with single or multiple locations, that receive checks later in the day or for large dollar amounts.
- Deposit funds from multiple locations
- Deposit checks, money orders, etc…funds anytime you want, 24/7
- Eliminate daily trips to the bank
- Deposit funds up until 6:00 pm CST to be credited the next business day
- Free up employees for other tasks and duties
How it works
All you have to do is scan your checks using an approved scanner (connected to your computer and the Internet) and then transmit the deposit using our secure online website. The scanner automatically reads and calculates check amounts. We’ll receive your deposit the same as if you’d made it in person. That’s it for fast, secure, convenient electronic deposit of all your checks.
Advantages for Companies
Cut costly courier fees or trips to Enterprise Bank
Electronic deposits make cash management more cost-efficient by reducing trips to the bank, saving on fuel costs and cutting costly courier fees.
Make deposits anytime
Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, even on weekends and holidays. Deposit as late as 6:00 p.m. on business days for next day credit!
Save time preparing deposits
Preparing deposits electronically is more efficient, which reduces labor costs and frees staff for other tasks.
Make cash management more secure with multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
Checks are imaged front and back for easy access by your staff.
ACH Manager allows you to stream line payments and reduce transaction costs with electronic ACH services. Whether for collecting payment or making deposits, our ACH cash management services provide improved cash flow efficiency and reduce the occurrence of check fraud.
ACH is used for a wide variety of payments and deposits:
- Deposit of payroll
- Payments to vendors
- Payments from customers
- ACH transactions are completely safe and secure
With ACH processing, you can send and receive payments electronically – not only reducing the need for checks, but also reducing dependency on debit and credit card payments.
- Send and receive funds quickly and securely
- Easily execute consumer, business and government transactions
- Eliminate the cost and waste of sending, receiving and processing checks
- Enable direct payroll deposit for employees
- Enjoy quicker access to funds
- Enhance security, reporting, audit trails – and returns and collections
ACH services let you manage your funds more effectively across all payment types.
Merchant Processing Services
Customized credit card processing with lower fees and a high level of service!
Enterprise Bank has teamed with Priority Payment Systems to provide credit card processing and electronic payment services backed by a commitment to service that is setting new standards in the payment processing industry.
Better Service. Our innovation, individualized attention, and responsiveness are at the top of the industry.
Lower Fees. Our customers benefit from some of the best pricing in the industry, all with no hidden fees and no long-term contracts. Our Payment Processing Review will show you how to lower credit card processing fees, too.
Real Easy. Our simple application, fast, flexible approvals, and quick installations make it quick and easy to take advantage of these money saving offers and best-in-class service.
Priority Payment Systems enables businesses of all types and sizes to accept:
- All major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Debit cards with either signature or PIN based approval processes.
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) for direct payment cards issued by federal or state governments.
- Purchasing cards for corporate or government organizations.
- Petroleum Cards – Voyager and Wright Express
- Gift cards that replace cumbersome paper-based gift certificates.
Our products and services include credit card processing through a variety of different payment methods: mobile (cell phones, tablets, etc.), point of sale terminal, telephone order, software, and virtual terminal.
Line of Credit Sweep Service
A smart and automatic cash management service for your company
Get the most from your checking account. Set up a sweep account to automatically invest excess funds or draw on a line of credit as checks clear.
What is a Line of Credit Sweep?
With our Line of Credit Sweep, your company's cash automatically goes where it benefits you most - to pay down your line of credit or replenish your checking account.
How does it work?
Simply establish a target balance for your checking account. Then, on a daily basis, funds above that target balance are "swept" into your line of credit account to pay down the balance and minimize interest expenses. If your checking account balance falls below the target, funds are automatically drawn from your line of credit to refill your checking account. It is cash management made easy!
Why would I use it?
Our Line of Credit Sweep is for any business that wants a cash management service to keep its money working to either pay bills or lower interest paid on the line of credit.
How your company benefits.
- Reduced interest expenses.
- A way to keep your money working at all times.
- Simpler cash management and Online Cash Management.
- Freedom from the hassles of daily transfers of money between accounts.
- Eliminates time and inconvenience to request manual draw
- Prevents overdrafts or excess balances as well as provides maximum utilization of funds
Zero Balance Accounts
Sweeps can be used to maintain a zero balance in a payroll account or other type of account and will automatically transfer funds when a check or transaction clears.
Excess funds are automatically moved on a daily basis from your Commercial Analysis Checking Account to your Investment Sweep Account, so your business earns a competitive, market-based interest rate to maximize the use and growth of your operating cash.
Efficiently manage and monitor your daily cash position with Enterprise Bank’s Overnight Repurchase Agreement (Repo) Sweep account. The Repo Sweep account provides daily automatic investment of excess collected funds in your Business Checking account, with the extra benefit of collateralization of the excess balances invested.
- Funds automatically “sweep” back to your Commercial Analysis Checking Account when needed
- Enterprise Bank warrants on a daily basis the principal amount swept to and from your Investment Sweep Account.
By linking your Business Checking account to a Repo Sweep, all activity (deposits, checks and other transactions) flows through your account, resulting in a net investment position at the end of each business day. The last transaction of the day automatically transfers the excess collected balances in the checking account to your Overnight Repurchase Agreement for investment. As funds are needed to cover items presented for payment in your checking account, such as checks or outgoing wire transfers, balances are automatically transferred from the Repo Sweep account to the checking account in order to pay those items.
Features & Benefits
- Eliminate the time spent analyzing your cash flow, reconciling, monitoring and transferring funds in order to determine your daily investment position
- Establish a target collected balance based upon your daily account balance and activity
- Deposits held in your Repo Sweep account are collateralized by bank-owned government securities
- Daily confirmation notices of the assigned collateral and investment balances are sent to account holders
- Simple interest is accrued daily and paid monthly
Wire Manager Service
Wire Services – Wire Manager simplifies wire origination and processing, so your staff can complete transfers more quickly and easily than ever. You can send domestic and international wire transfers quickly and conveniently online.
Online Reporting – Wire Manager offers online access to real-time wire status information and extended transfer history. Advanced reporting functionality enables you to generate detailed reports on wire transfers that meet criteria that you specify. For example, you can view all wire activity occurring on a certain date or search for specific transfers using details such as transaction date or amount. Wire Manager also provides the ability to edit transactions online before they are posted.
- Convenient email notification: Once a transfer is submitted, Wire Manager sends a confirmation email. The system can also provide you with updates about the status of wire transfers moving through processing.
- Automated processing: An automated workflow and streamlined approval process replace tedious, inefficient and time-consuming tasks, so your staff can manage wire transfers in less time. You can create repetitive wires for customers. You can view, change, or delete a wire transfer and build wire templates that simplify the data entry process.
- Built-in security controls: To enhance risk management, Wire Manager enables your organization to set limits governing the number and dollar amount of transactions originated
- Additional security with multifactor authentication (MFA): With MFA Security Tokens, you can enter a one-time password (OTP) when making wire transfers.
- Real-time reporting: Wire Manager offers online access to real-time wire status information and extended transfer history.
- Flexible wire import options: Wire import capabilities are supported by Wire Manager. With this feature, wire requests completed using third-party software can be imported into the Wire Manager database for processing.
Quicken® & QuickBooks®
Enterprise Bank offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken® - instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken® directly from the Enterprise Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a transaction download to Quicken® from your Enterprise Bank Internet Banking account, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you - with your data already up to date.
Contacting Intuit Support
Business Visa Debit Card
Your no-fee Business Visa Check Cards will save you the hassle of carrying a checkbook and the time and expense of issuing checks.
- Looks like a credit card, works like a check and accepted anywhere VISA® is displayed
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account
- Safer and more convenient to carry than a checkbook
- Can be used to access your checking account out-of-state and overseas
- Doubles as an ATM card on our nationwide network of Free ATMs through Moneypass® Find a surcharge free ATM here.
- Chip-Enabled with added security when making payments at retailers or using a chip-enabled ATM
- You control the cardholders and their limits
- ENFACT Communicate immediately alerts you to potential fraud on your card.
- If you have questions regarding your Enterprise Bank debit card, please contact our Customer Support team at (402) 330-0200.